Baking is a great way to relax and have fun while creating something delicious. If you’re a beginner baker, it can seem daunting to start. But with the right recipes, you can easily create delicious treats. Here are some delicious baking recipes for beginners to get you started.
Sugar cookies are another classic that are perfect delicious baking recipes for beginners. Easy to make and yoou also can save them in an air tight container on room temperature for upto 1 week.
- 375 grams all-purpose flour
- 5 grams baking soda
- 2.5 grams baking powder
- 226 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 300 grams white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 5 grams vanilla extract
- 50 grams white granulated sugar (for rolling the cookies)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). In a baking tray, line the parchment papers.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Add butter and sugar in a separate large mixing bowl, then beat them with an electric mixer until fluffy and well combined. Then, add egg and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating quickly until a dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, form the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the extra sugar to coat.
- Place the sugar-coated balls onto an ungreased parchment paper, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Note:You can add food coloring, sprinkles, or other decorations to the cookies before baking them to make them even more fun and festive.
Banana bread is a great way to use up overripe bananas. These delicious baking recipes for beginners are easy to make.
- 240 grams of all-purpose flour
- 5 grams of baking soda
- 1.25 grams of salt
- 113 grams of unsalted butter, softened
- 200 grams of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 5 grams of vanilla extract
- 454 grams of ripe bananas, mashed
- 120 grams of plain yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Start by mashing up the bananas in a bowl. Then mix in some butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Add in some flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Finally, fold in some chopped nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake the banana bread in the oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve the banana bread, and enjoy!
Note:Add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit to the batter for extra flavor and texture.
Brownies are a classic treat that’s easy to make and also a delicious baking recipes for beginners.
- 227 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 405 grams granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 143 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 grams salt
- 5 grams baking powder
- 5 grams vanilla extract
- 180 grams all-purpose flour
- 170 grams semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the melted butter and sugar until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour to the mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake the brownies in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before cutting them into squares and serving.
- Enjoy your delicious homemade brownies!
Note:Add chopped nuts or other toppings to the brownies before baking them for extra flavor and texture.
These are just a few delicious baking recipes for beginners. With these recipes, you’ll be able to easily create delicious treats that everyone will love. Delicious Baking Recipes for Beginners are easy to make at home. These recipes are special for beginners. So grab your ingredients and get baking!