Baking is one of the most satisfying and enjoyable activities. Not only does it make your home smell delicious, but it also gives you something tasty to enjoy. Whether you’re a novice or a pro in the kitchen, you can bake up something delicious with these simple recipes.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie
If you’re looking for something sweet, try making a classic chocolate chip cookie. Bake up something delicious and sweet with this recipe and enjoy. You also can store them in an airtight container in cool and dry place upto 1 week.
- 226 grams of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 150 grams of granulated sugar
- 150 grams of light brown sugar
- 270 grams of all-purpose flour
- 5 grams of baking soda
- 5 grams of salt
- 5 grams of vanilla extract
- 340 grams of semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Start by creaming the butter and sugar (both granulated and brown) together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy your freshly baked cookies with a glass of cold milk.
If you’re looking for sweet and healthy must try blueberry crumbles. Bake up something delicious and sweet with this recipe and enjoy. This recipe is not only easy to make but also healthy and delicious.
- 50 grams of granulated sugar
- 15 grams of lemon juice
- 60 grams of all-purpose flour
- 60 grams of old-fashioned oats
- 100 grams of light brown sugar
- 2 grams of ground cinnamon
- 1 gram of salt
- 115 grams unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine the blueberries, granulated sugar, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl. Stir until the berries are coated evenly. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add the butter pieces to the dry mixture and use your fingers to work the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake the crumble in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Allow the crumble to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 large French baguette (about 340 grams)
- 113 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 grams chopped fresh parsley
- 113 grams shredded mozzarella cheese
- 56 grams grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the French baguette diagonally into 1-inch thick slices.
- Mix the butter, minced garlic, and chopped parsley in a small mixing bowl.
- Spread a generous amount of the garlic butter mixture on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese on the garlic butter mixture.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the bread is crispy.
- Serve your delicious Cheesy Garlic Bread hot, and enjoy!
No matter what you’re in the mood for, you can bake up something delicious with these simple recipes. Whether you’re a novice or a pro in the kitchen, you can bake up something delicious with these simple recipes. So grab your ingredients and get baking!
These recipes look easy and delicious – can’t wait to try them!